SRCL Limited v Competition Commission
1190/4/8/12 Registered: 18/4/2012
Summary of appeal published on 19 April 2012. By an Order of the Chairman, made on 19 April 2012, the time for making a request for permission to intervene was abridged until 12pm on 26 April 2012. A case management conference took place on 27 April 2012. The main hearing took place on 16 May 2012. The Tribunal’s Judgment was handed down on 24 May 2012.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 27 Apr 2012 | 11am - Case management conference
- 16 May 2012 | 10am - Hearing
- 24 May 2012 | 10am - Handing down
PDF 24/5/2012 251KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing
PDF 16/5/2012 417KB
- Transcript of case mangement conference
PDF 27/4/2012 66KB
- Order of the Chairman (Timetable)
PDF 27/4/2012 29KB
- Order of the Chairman (Abridging time for permission to intervene)
PDF 19/4/2012 32KB
- Summary of Appeal
PDF 19/4/2012 48KB