- Please note:
- Case events may be subject to change or cancellation at short notice. If you plan to attend a particular case event, please check the website immediately prior to the event to confirm that it will be proceeding as originally indicated.
All Tribunal case events are heard in public and take place at Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, London WC1A 2EB unless otherwise stated. View map
The main entrances to Victoria House on Southampton Row or Bloomsbury Square should be used on hearing days.
Please consult the Guide to Proceedings for information concerning the conduct of proceedings before the Tribunal.
Information about case management conferences.
Future Tribunal Events:
- 25 July 2014 | Not before 10am - Handing down of disclosure ruling (Administrative Court, Royal Courts of Justice, court room tbc)
- 28 Jul 2014 | 10.30am - Hearing
- 30 Jul 2014 | 10.30am - Case management conference
- 25 Sep 2014 | 10.30am (time estimate of 2 days) - Hearing
- 29 Sep 2014 (Time estimate of 4 days) - Hearing